something real


in that extra casual wear. well, it seems like abbey's going to fashion school (part time of course *smiles*). wanted to let you all know the dizzal (don't even talk like that) but I'm excited to learn from the formal rather than the internship/apprenticeships God graciously gave me to chose from (yeah, He loves me like that).


so I believe I will be busy these couple of weeks, cause I'm starting my fashion program at Evelyn Hone College and also getting a license for driving... it's sad how a license only hits my mind when I have no ride, although my dad is full on about me getting my license. will be going for a driving test soon (God willing) but the practical tests to get a license are tough here, so pray for me.

1 comments:

Marcela said...

Love your blog <3 following you now :)

faultraces.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

please check back if you asked any questions for the answer. or anything that might require a response. Sometimes I might respond on your blog but for the sake of others knowing as well.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...