mike's kitchen



Mike's Kitchen //
This is from a while back but decided to post it up because I wanted to have a segment on my blog showcasing Zambia in it's beauty, culture and various and wonderful places you may not have known about.

Experience //
So... Mike's Kitchen in this lady's opinion and taste buds is lovely and definitely for those that want to have a good time with friends and family, a good time that is found in hanging out and the obvious good food as true Africans do. Now one thing I trust no one to mess up is ribs and I really wanted something good that day, so I got... *drum roll please* the ribs! Ribs? Yeah, and my tongue sent compliments to the chief, I would go as far to say the best ribs I've had so far in Zambia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please check back if you asked any questions for the answer. or anything that might require a response. Sometimes I might respond on your blog but for the sake of others knowing as well.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...