introducing what's important


what I know is never much, although I claim to know more. put in my place by the grace of God on my first lesson on humility. recent months have begged the question posed to me, why? yet having the answer to that question is unsatisfied. on a mission of worship I've turned the table on my own life, and the perspective others have of me… to walk Christ-like is all I have left. with the power from the holy spirit, I have nothing to boast, but in Christ who redeems. these may seem like words mangled and logic and theology unknown, but I'm saved. saved to spread this beauty that Christ exudes and is Him... his saving grace. love, joy, peace among the few I found in him and I will never leave this light… 

thank you my One Curator.

1 comments:

Maleeka said...

Amazing Introduction!

Post a Comment

please check back if you asked any questions for the answer. or anything that might require a response. Sometimes I might respond on your blog but for the sake of others knowing as well.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...